The Files Page easily shares your documents, spreadsheets, and presentations on your Website. Some features include:
- File Upload - Add your images directly to your Photos Page.
- Custom Webpage Integration - Insert video links into your custom Webpages.
- Access Control - Decide where to put your page link and set privacy using tabs.
Uploading files is easy with DojoDock. Simply follow these steps.
- Log in as an administrator and click "Files" from the menu tree.
- Click "Upload a file" from the Administrator Actions toolbar.
- Enter a label describing your file for display.
- Select a file from your computer and click the "Upload" button.
Behind the scenes, your video is being sent to a special location on the YouTube servers. While the video won't be publicly listed and won't appear in search results on YouTube, if someone by chance knows the url for your video, it is possible for others to view it. So please keep this in mind when uploading videos. By uploading, you are automatically agreeing to follow both YouTube and ZenDock terms and conditions and always remember the following:
-Never upload copyrighted material
-Never upload offensive content
-Files must be less than 4 megabytes
Custom Webpage Integration
When using the online editor to create your own custom Webpage, it is very easy to add your uploaded files to your page. Follow these steps to add them:
- Log in as an administrator
- From the menu tree, click "Add Page"
- Click "Custom Webpage"
- From the "Insert" menu, select the type of file you would like to insert.
- Click on the file and it will be added/embedded in your page.
Files can be grouped into tabs on this page. Each tab can be given its own access level. If a user doesn't have access, then the tab will simply not appear. However,
you must be careful since files themselves will never be totally protected. If a user somehow can guess the url of the file, then they techically can access the file
on the Internet.